Need help using VaxServe.com? Check these frequently asked questions.
For security reasons, we provide your User ID and Password to you only through e-mail and the web site with the password hint. We cannot provide them over the telephone, as we cannot verify your identity in that manner. Please contact us at 1-800-752-9338.
You may change your e-mail address on the "Account" page under "Change Preferences" and submit your information.
You may change your Password on the "Account" page under "Change Preferences". Enter the new password in the space provided.
You may view your order history on the "Account" page, "Account Information", "Order History" where you will view your five most recent orders. To view order in detail, click on each order number or to perform an advanced search, click on "more" and enter your specific criteria. If you would like to review a longer time frame other than what is reflected, you may enter specific dates in the "Advanced Search" section. If there are more than 5 orders in the time frame you are inquiring about, please be sure to increase the "Number of Results". Double click on the order number to view the status of that order by selecting the tracking number.
Ordering / Supply
Once you have placed your order, a confirmation screen will appear that provides your order number. You may print this confirmation and/or view your order in the "Account" section under "Order History". Also, an Order Confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent to the e-mail address you provided.
You may review and track orders on-line by following these steps.
- Go to the section called "Order History" under the "Account" screen.
- Click on the order number you would like to review.
- The order detail will appear along with the tracking number.
- To track the package, click on the tracking number to view details.
Although this is rare, customers may occasionally experience difficulties. Please contact your Vaccine Specialist at 1-800-752-9338.
- For product that is unavailable with no anticipated ship date, you will see the word "Note" or "Call" to the right of that product on the "Place Order" screen. In this case, please contact your Vaccine Specialist at 1-800-752-9338.
- For product that is currently unavailable with an anticipated ship date, it will be reflected by the anticipated ship date listed on the final screen of the order process. Each product you order is assigned an anticipated ship date. Please take note of these dates before submitting your order.
- There are some products that have order limitations. If you order a larger quantity than the current limitation allows, you will receive a message on the second screen of the order process. This message will explain current order limitations, VaxServe.comTM will only allow you to order up to that limit.
Invoicing / Shipping
VaxServe's invoice remittance mailing address is:
12566 Collections Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693
Or use the on-line Invoice Payment feature.
Your order may be scheduled for overnight delivery and charged $20 for freight, anytime the overnight delivery box is selected on the "Shipping Options" (Step 2) screen while ordering.
You may review VaxServe’s Returned Goods Policy online within our Terms and Conditions Document or call our Customer Service Center for assistance (1-800-752-9338).
You may have products delivered to multiple locations under a single “payer” account, however, each address you ship to must have a separate registered account with VaxServe. To establish each account, contact your Vaccine Specialist at 1 800 752-9338 and provide each facility ship-to information to associate with the "payer" account.